Dr. Amy L. Sherman, Senior Fellow at the Institute for Studies of Religion at Baylor University, will challenge us on how to experience and live as a foretaste of the glory of God's Kingdom. She is author of Kingdom Calling: Vocational Stewardship for the Common Good. Jumpstart your NSC experience by checking the book out prior to the conference!
Click here to listen to her podcast about this year's NSC!
Registration for NSC is open!
NOTE: Registrations received after June 30 will incur a $20/person late fee.
$240 for student or non-ACM member
$200 for staff of ACM ministries
$165 for commuter eating all meals
$90 for commuter eating no meals
$280 for single bedroom
To register, choose an option:
- Register & Pay Online
- Register Online BUT Pay By Mail
(Scroll partway down registration page to use this option.)
- Register & Pay Offline:
Mail-in form coming soon.
3-6 pm Registration
11 am Depart
** Full schedule will be posted soon!
Everyday there are worship gatherings in the morning and the evening. These are the times where we are all together to praise our God, to be challenged, and be encouraged. This year our worship band is Gente Unida from Westbrook Christian Church in Bolingbrook, IL.
For many years we have met in Southern Indiana for the National Student Conference. This year we are excited to announce that we will be hosting it at Milligan College in Johnson City, TN. This facility (and scenery) is beautiful. If you have any questions about this move please e-mail the ACM officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun in TN
There is a lot to do in and around Johnson City, TN. Here are only a few options:
- Access to a variety of hiking and walking trails for all skill levels
- Picturesque views of the Southern Appalachian mountain range
- Access to several 5,000 ft plus mountain peeks, including Roan Mountain, home of the world largest natural Rhododendron Gardens
- Trails offering 70-foot waterfalls
- Boating, swimming, and trails around Watauga and Boone lakes
- 10-major trail heads for access to the Appalachian Trail (80 miles of AT exists in Carter County alone)
For MANY more options check out these websites: